Terms and Conditions
MarketMeSuite User Agreement
1. MarketMeSuite (herein referred to as MarketMeSuite or "the app") , including any demos, (the “Product”) is software for which you are purchasing a nontransferable license to use the Product which Product, including any feature, may not be altered. This Product may only be used by persons aged 18 and per company.
2. MarketMeSuite is not associated with any search engine or site, and you agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of any search engines/sites for which you use this Product including by way of example and not limitation, restrictions on the content and number of communications that you may send, however described, within any given time period as those search engines may from time to time establish. You agree to accept responsibility for your use of this Product and any consequence or fine imposed upon you by any governmental entity, third party, or search engine and to indemnify and hold harmless the owner of this Product for any claims made resulting from your use of this Product. By purchasing and using this Product, you waive and release any claim for damages, indemnity, or reimbursement against the owner of this Product for any claims or fines imposed upon you for use of the Product.
3. A violation of this Agreement, or use of the Product in violation of any law or rules of any search engine or website shall constitute an immediate revocation of the license to use the Product granted herein.
4. There are no warranties, express or implied concerning this Product. The Product is being purchased “AS IS” and with all faults. The warranty of any fitness of this Product for your particular purpose is disclaimed. In addition to the limitations of liability referred to in section 4 above; further, you agree that the owner of the Product’s liability to you for any claim of damages, under any theory, is limited to the fees paid by you for license of the Product. You agree that the foregoing limitation on damages liability is a term material to the price you are paying that is lower then would otherwise be offered to you without said term.
5. You agree to not use this product to spam or go against Twitter's own Terms and Conditions. We reserve the right to limit your ability to use our application if you violate any of the terms or conditions of both Twitter and PieDog Media, LTD.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
You must maintain all copyright notices on all copies of the SOFTWARE.
Limitations of Reverse Engineering, Decompilation and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. -Rental. You may not rent or lease or lend the SOFTWARE. -Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA one time, provided you retain no copies, you transfer all of the SOFTWARE (including all component parts, the media and printed materials, any upgrades, this EULA and, if applicable, the Certificate of Authenticity), you do not receive any payment or other compensation for transferring the SOFTWARE and the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. -Support Services. Market Me Tweet, LTD may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE in its discretion -Replacement, Modification and Upgrade of the Software. Market Me Tweet, LTD reserves the right to replace, modify or upgrade the SOFTWARE at any time by offering you a replacement or modified version of the SOFTWARE. Any such replacement or modified software code or upgrade to the SOFTWARE offered to you by MarketMeSuite.com shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE and subject to the terms of this EULA (unless this EULA is superceded by a further EULA accompanying such replacement or modified version of or upgrade to the SOFTWARE). SOFTWARE upgrades and modifications may automatically take place without user intervention via the Internet when an Internet connection is available. In the event that MarketMeSuite.com offers a replacement or modified version of or any upgrade to the SOFTWARE, (a) your continued use of the SOFTWARE is conditioned on your acceptance of such replacement or modified version of or upgrade to the SOFTWARE and any accompanying superceding EULA and (b) in the case of the replacement or modified SOFTWARE, your use of all prior versions of the SOFTWARE is terminated.
All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE (including but not limited to any images, text and GIU designs incorporated into the SOFTWARE), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE, are property of Pie Dog Media, LTD. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. If this SOFTWARE contains documentation which is provided only in electronic form, you may print one copy of such electronic documentation.
You agree that you will not export or re-export the SOFTWARE, any part thereof, or any process or service that is the direct product of the SOFTWARE (the foregoing collectively referred to as the “Restricted Components”), to any country, person or entity subject to U.S. OR U.K. export restrictions.
Get More From Social Media!
Get More From Social Media!Click Here to Try it FREE!